Monday, June 23, 2014

Relationships

One of the things that is really important in my business is to build relationships with my customers.  I will be the first to say I am of the age where this means talking to people face to face and by phone. I tell my employees that they should call people, our clients, and suppliers. If they cannot reach them, then to leave an email saying they left a message, asking them to call back or outline in the email what they wanted to talk about.

How do you do business? 
Is it by email and text message? 
Can you build a relationship without talking directly to people? 
Do you prefer to do business by email or texting? 
What do you tell your employees in this area?


Scott Hauge
President
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA  94116
shauge@cal-insure.com
415-680-2188 

No comments: