Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Terry Bibbens/ Dun& Bradstreet

It is very important that small business gets the right person appointed as Go Bus Deputy Director, Small Business. This is our advocate in Sacramento. Small Business California will be supporting Terry Bibbens. Terry has been a CEO of a small business worked in the SBA under the Clinton administration and has been a consultant for small businesses. He understand small business and he understands government. See below letter for additional background.


I am asking all of you to sign onto a letter of support similar to the one below or write your own letter.

If you would agree to signing onto letter please let me know and give me your company name. If you are an organization please let me know if your organization would support Terry. If you send your own letter please copy to me.

You all have seen my emails on Dun& Bradstreet Credibility Corp. Many of you wrote to me saying you had experienced the same strong arm tactics that I experienced and some of you got taken by them. I am in contact with their General Council and expect a letter from her regarding this situation. For those of you with access to the SF Chronicle there should be an article on this tomorrow.

Scott Hauge
President
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA 94116
shauge@cal-insure.com
415-680-2188

No comments: