On Thursday and Friday I will be speaking at a Health, Healthcare and Economic Development Conference. I will be talking from the small business perspective. For those of you that provide health insurance to your employees what has been your experience since the implementation of the Affordable Care Act?
- Have you looked at Covered California and the Small Business Health Option Plan?
- Have you dropped your health insurance and had your employees get the subsidies in Covered California?
- Do you think you will be dropping health insurance in the future?
- Have you placed your insurance outside Covered California?
- Did you take an early renewal?
- Has your premium gone up? How much?
- Did you use a certified Covered California agent to place coverage?
- Did your agent recommend not using Covered California?
- Have you had problems with the doctor Networks. This can be both inside and outside Covered California.
- Do you receive a tax credit from Covered California?
- Do you think the Affordable Care Act will ultimately succeed?
- Please indicate if you are in an urban or rural area.
- Are the provider Networks [doctors, hospitals, etc.] adequate to meet your companies needs?
- Other comments?
If you are interested in attending conference see information below.
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA 94116