The highlights were,
- We have 105,759 patients with 404.810 patient visits.
- The average cost per patient was $332 and the average cost per patient visit was $85
- There were 12178 individuals who volunteered - 6811 medical and 5567 non medical.
- There were 348 paid staff
- 75% of participating clinics are in states that did not expand Medicare.
Go-Biz is doing a webinar on May 22 to discuss online business lending. It will be from 12PM to 1PM. See information below.
GO-Biz's Small Business Unit to Host Webinar on Online Business Loans
Small business loans from online lenders have become an increasingly popular option for some businesses. Some say that they are quicker and more flexible to process than loans from brick and mortar lenders. Have you wondered if this financing option would work for your business?
If so, please join our webinar on May 22nd. GO-Biz will invite two experts to discuss online business lending in the U.S. The presentation will describe online loan amounts and loan terms, as well as the online loan application process. This very informative webinar will provide small business owners with an introduction to this new business loan arena. Register now - space is limited!
Thursday, May 22nd - 12:00 PM to 1 PM (PDT)
Registration information and additional details on the webinar are available here.
SUSAN RILEY BROWN, Business and Community Development Consultant
PAUL QUINTERO, Chief Executive Officer of Accion East, Inc.
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA 94116