Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Annual Survey

Small Business California will be sending its annual survey out around the 1st of February.  Please take a look at last years and let me know what questions could be changed to make it better. I would appreciate you looking closely at the issues and advising if we have missed anything. You can access the survey by going to www.smallbusinesscalifornia.org  Click on the annual  survey tab at the top of our home page. Please get your responses back by Friday, January 24th. Could you also let me know if you would be willing to circulate the survey.
 



Each year Small Business California recognizes people in government that have been helpful to small businesses. Please let me know if you have someone that deserves recognition. Send me their name, contact information and what they have done to further the small business cause.  I will then send a letter of appreciation from Small Business California noting your comments.  

 


Scott Hauge
President
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA  94116
shauge@cal-insure.com
415-680-2188 

No comments: