Friday, December 03, 2010

Mileage Rate Increase 2011

Bob just sent this to me.

It clearly is not a big change but you should be aware of this if you have an employee that uses their vehicle while working for you.

If you would like the Bulletin please let me know but I don’t send attachments with these emails.

For all of you that sent comments on my email advising of the death of Steven Glick thank you. I have been in contact with his wife Sue and she was truly touched by your comments.

Toni Symonds in the Assembly is going to ask members to close a session in his name and have it mentioned in the Assembly Journal. I am hopeful San Francisco will also honor him.

Scott Hauge
President
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA 94116
shauge@cal-insure.com
415-680-2188






From: Young, Bob [mailto:byoung@CWCI.ORG]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 3:46 PM
To: Scott Hauge
Subject: New WC medical mileage rate

Hi Mr. Hauge:

Just a heads up… the IRS just issued it’s mileage rates for 2011 this afternoon. The rate for business travel will increase from 50 cents per mile to 51 cents per mile effective 1/1/11.

I’ve prepared a CWCI Bulletin and news release which are attached. Let me know if you have questions.

Thx – Bob Young, CWCI Communications Director

No comments: