Wednesday, December 30, 2009

7a and 504 Loans

The President has sign the Department of Defense bill that allocates $125 million to continue the increased guarantees on 7a and 504 loans and waives the fees.

For anyone that had a loan funded after the stimulus money ran out but before this additional stimulus you will not have your fees reimbursed. This will start December 28th so if any of you have funding that may come before December 28 I suggest you wait.

As I have indicated we have more work to do to pass HR 4302 which will extend funding for the fiscal year.

I have 20 associations ready to sign a letter to California House members but I need your help. If you know a House member and work with them please let me know. I can help you approach them to see if we can get them to cosponsor as we did with Senators Boxer and Feinstein.

Scott Hauge
President
Small Business California
2311 Taraval Street
San Francisco, CA 94116
shauge@cal-insure.com
415-680-2188

No comments: