Friday, January 12, 2007

Governors Health Plan

From: Scott Hauge
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 6:01 AM
To: Small Business California
Subject: Governors Health Plan

Small Business California has had numerous contacts on the Governors Health plan and I am sure will get many more throughout the year. Our position is that if the cost of health insurance is reduced and increases in the future are stabilized that small business is willing to pay something for our employees health coverage. We applaud the Governor for trying to tackle this issue and really are anxious to see how his cost control measures will play out after farther analysis.
If you disagree let me know.
I would also like to know if any of you are interested in talking to the media. If so please let me know by return email and please give me your location.

In an effort not to send two emails to my San Francisco friends I want to invite you to a reception for our new Supervisor Ed Jew. Ed is the best person in a long time for San Francisco small businesses. The reception will be from 5:30 to 7PM on February 22.

1 comment:

BrandMe said...

Was this ever implemented and any updates on how it changed the future of small businesses?