Monday, February 04, 2013

Survey/ Lunch Break

I am sending the survey out again as I want to have as many responses as possible by Tuesday for the Jobs and Economic Development Committee meeting .Thank you to those that have completed and for others please try to complete by Monday afternoon so I can bring the preliminary results to the meeting. It should take less than 15 minutes

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92WN2HY



All of you are familiar with the 8 hour overtime rule in California and the 5 hour lunch break. On Thursday I had a lunch for all the people in my company.

We closed the office at 2 so people could go to the lunch and go home afterwards. Because of the 5 hour lunch rule we had to notify our employees that they needed to take a 30 minute lunch break before going to the lunch. Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me but this is California.





Scott Hauge

President

CAL Insurance and Associates, Inc.

2311 Taraval Street

San Francisco, CA 94116

www.cal-insure.com

Phone: (415) 680-2109

Fax: (415) 680-2137

License #0A32315

"Always looking out for you"















No comments: